Thursday, April 21, 2011

No. 4





SUMMER!
xx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Pretty skirt!!! I love your hair :-)

    My blog
    xoxo Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, You are simply gorgeous!
    So pretty, grily look hun!
    Happy Easter to You and your family!
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the leather jacket, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this styling. your hair is lussssh.

    Helen, X
    http;//areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you look so amazing! I just love your beautiful jacket and booties!!! I love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a nice blog. we would like to invite you to visit ours on

    http://factorygoods.blogspot.com


    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful skirt :D great outfit honey!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!
    I love your style, especially your skirt, it's so amazing!
    See you soon!
    XXX
    Bee

    Ps : sorry for my mistakes, I'm French

    bisous de France :)

    http://mnb-mode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning outfit!!!I am totally in love with your leather jacket!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Lyla & Co.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig