Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hypnotic Brass Ensemble

played a  gig in Dublin last night. Amazing. As per usual.

What I wore to the gig:


Coat, Leggings, Boots - Topshop, Shirt, sock -UO

xx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. You look super stylish hun! Looove your boot.
    Gosh, I would love to skip with You to New York for some holidays. Yeah.. it would be so great.
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like it was an amazing gig, for sure! Love your outfit, and the print of your socks just poking through.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit <3.

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous outfit! You are so lucky going to New York, arghhh~ Have an amazing time:D, I know it's a month away but hey-ho lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the leggings!!! Topshopppp, I have them and their literally the best leggings I've ever bought hahahha - ahhh I sound like a right weirdo, how can I be in love with leggings for god sake, ahh well lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous outfit, love the coat! <3 Awwh have a great time in NY :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look fantastic!
    I like your hair in a bun, so stylish
    xoxo
    wonderingwolves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the whole outfit xoxo
    http://alissasafiera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Lyla & Co.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig