Sunday, July 1, 2012

Instagram


First row L-R: My favourite hairstyle, Hasso on walkies, photoshoot, work outfit

Second row: Sunny sitting room, typical conversation with my boyfriend, more hair, Dans cup
Third row: My hat collection grows, Blonder Balyage, Favourite Irish flag from euros, HD brows
Fourth row: Medals from running the marathon, work outfit, Hasso & Dan, more hair

I'm addicted to Instagram. Its just like facebook because you can see whats going on in peoples lives but without the need to talk and socialize with people. 

Follow me at @Bezems and send me your names so I can stalk you too. :)
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love all your photos, especially your hairstyles, the snowglobe and the flowers in the dinosaur mug!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. Your blog is lovely and you're so pretty. You have a new follower! :)

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the photos on your instagram
    Please follow my instagram @dwitafirina
    I am following you now and hope we can follow each others :)
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the image at the top of your blog, so cool ! I love instagram posts, i am really nosey in that way! You have amazing hair!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love your hair in the first picture! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my instagram is aprilmaybee, if you want to follow me. Probably only going to be posting pictures of my dog until I move. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these types of posts, literally just uploaded my first one :)I love your outfits, and your amazing hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have inspired me to create this for my new post today, Would you mind?

    Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  9. we really should get started on instagram.... thanks for the inspiration! =) great post! thanks for the reply on forum...followed you on bloglovin' hope you'll do the same so that we can stay in touch

    - Juliette

    http://claudiaandjuliette.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that first hairstyle, you should do a tutorial I'd love to know how to do that (: xoxo

    Mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Lyla & Co.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig