Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Currently Loving

1. Petticoat skirts


I first spotted the petticoat skirt in American Apparel a while back and resisted buying it. 76euro. Gah. Then literally the next day Bebe Zeva from Fated to be hated posted this look (first pic), and wow. Its amazing! So I headed back down to American Apparel after convincing myself that life would be better if I owned this skirt, they had just one left, perfect. I very excitedly tried it on, to find it wasn't quite the dream skirt I'd been dreaming of. So disappointing. I mean it was lovely, but for 76euro I'd wanted amazing. So I resisted, but I still can't get it out of my head! I'm heading to Belfast next week and have decided if they have it there I will buy it!


2. Over sized jumpers


I'm living in giant jumpers at the moment. Makes leaving my cosy flat a little bit easier in the moment.


3. Nutella


This squirrel is me. Every time my boyfriend walks into the kitchen he catches me with a jar of Nutella and a spoon. Its gone beyond just 'loving' it, I'm physically addicted, I even tried to make my own one day. I'm trying to shift the last few pounds so need to give it up. I can't decide if I'm best to go cold turkey, give it up completely or like...over eat it? Allow myself to have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner (which I would gladly do) until I'm sick of it and can't face it anymore. Tough decision. My mouth is watering right now.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. That skirt looks to die for, but I think I would literally die if I spent 76 euro on it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I do the exact same thing with Nutella - when no one is looking of course! Loving oversized jumpers too x

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously die for nutella I CANT HELP IT. I feel you on trying not to eat it as much i would love to know a way to do that! lol i just cant give it up

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I really adore oversized knits - so comfy!! :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oversized jumpers <3

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love nutella too! I usually have nutella sandwiches :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Lyla & Co.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig