Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week 41

This week I have mostly been clapping. All day. And all night.
Mam-mam sings "Clap hands till Daddy comes home, with sweets in his pocket for Lyla alone."
Well, Daddy's home and I'm still clapping. And those sweets have yet to materialise.



I usually applaud when Dada enters the room but I think I'll stop as he's getting a big head.





I also made a new friend this week. Holly and I have known each other a while now but we never really got to chat because our moms just never. stop. talking.

I didn't know how I felt about having friends forced upon me, but when she pulled her socks off to have as a mid-morning snack, I knew we were kindred spirits.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lyla & Co.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig