Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week 41

This week I have mostly been clapping. All day. And all night.
Mam-mam sings "Clap hands till Daddy comes home, with sweets in his pocket for Lyla alone."
Well, Daddy's home and I'm still clapping. And those sweets have yet to materialise.


video

I usually applaud when Dada enters the room but I think I'll stop as he's getting a big head.





I also made a new friend this week. Holly and I have known each other a while now but we never really got to chat because our moms just never. stop. talking.

I didn't know how I felt about having friends forced upon me, but when she pulled her socks off to have as a mid-morning snack, I knew we were kindred spirits.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lyla & Co.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig