Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Week 38

So...a couple of days late, but I have had quite a week...

Vomiting bug; a cough; and now teething. I mean give a gal a break?

I could dwell on the negatives of being sick but I'm a glass half full kinda gal, and there has been a few silver linings along the way:

1. I got to make to spend most of the last three days in my Mom's arms. They're awfully comfy!
2. I got to sleep in her bed too. Pretty cool, right?
3. And I had my first ever sip of 7up. Oh holy moly sugar! Wow. Just wow.

Teething: now that's a whole other ball game.
Give me all the Calpol. And Teetha...and whatever else you got. Keep it coming.

I'm trying to smile through the pain. I figure the sooner I get teeth, the sooner I get chocolate.
No pain no gain. Right?!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lyla & Co.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig