Thursday, March 31, 2016

Lyla's Bedroom

Anyone who follows me on Snapchat (LylaJaneBlog) will have seen I changed her room around a little over the weekend. 
It still needs a little bit of tweaking, a new rug, a new lamp, and just some finishing last little touches that will probably never get done. 
I didn't plan on going down the pink route, but after a three month search for yellow or pastel green curtains for her irregular sized windows I gave in and bought pink. I'm glad I did now because the early starts are getting earlier from all the sunlight in the morning. 

So, here's how it looked when we first moved in:



This is how it looked for the past few months:



And here it is now:



The polka dot wall stickers are from Etsy and are so easy to apply, plus they just peel off and don't leave a mark.






Bedside Locker, white shelves, rug, cloud cushion - Ikea // 
Triangle cushion, bunting, house shelf - Sostrene Green //
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. LOVE it. Absolutely stunning! But where is her cot now???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the spare room. Awaiting the arrival of number two! :)

      We moved her into the bed a while ago, I just kept the cot in her room so I could put her in there while I have a shower!

      Delete

© Lyla & Co.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig