Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Thoughtful 30th Gift

As birthday's go, I think my thirtieth was pretty spectacular. 
Spent in London with my little family, in the sun, eating good food and drinking delicious champagne. 
I was absolutely spoilt with presents, cards and well wishes, but by far the best thing I got was this video my boyfriend put together for me. 
Nothing could have made me laugh (and shed a few tears) more than this...well maybe Scott from Five singing it to me himself, but whatever!
How lucky I am to have so many lovely in my life!?

If your looking for a thoughtful gift for a loved one this is definitely the way to go. 




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ahhhh well done Jamie! This is brilliant and so touching xx

    ReplyDelete

© Lyla & Co.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig